Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Worship Wednesday Mark 16:4 and 6

Worship Wednesday Mark 16:4 and 6.  I didn't journal  worship Wednesday last week because I was taking care of my grandchildren. We did worship in the park picking up leaves and talking about how God made the leaves and what a blessing it was that he made them change color. This week I am back to journaling. 

I heard this song on the radio this last Sunday and knew that I wanted to use it for a journaled page. I used Mark 16:4 and 6. 


I just got this set from STAMPlorations. (Thank you Shery)  I thought the one circular mark looked like a stone. 


 preview-ArtMarks2
This new Art Marks 2 set looks like it has lots of possibilities for bible journaling. If you would like to buy one of these sets for yourself you can use my discount code and get 20% off your order.


4 comments:

  1. A stunning page MariLynn - love the rocky texture and colours you have achieved. Thank you for sharing the song too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete