Friday, November 29, 2019

It is well with my soul




In John 3:2 John is praying for his friend Gaius. "Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well."  It made me think of the hymn "It is well"  We often pray for healing and good health for our friends. What I think we also should do is to pray for their souls to get along well. If you would like me to pray for your health or your soul, leave me a comment and I will add you to my prayer list.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a blessing for John's friend - I just returned home with eye surgery - yes you may add me to your prayer list - I have had many eye surgeries to correct my pressure issue - pray these are the last - they are totally successful and I am off all medications - pressures are within normal range for the rest of my life - thanks - It is well with my soul and my home is not here - it is with Jesus...

    ReplyDelete