Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Bubbles dancing and little mice

During the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop I won this adorable little stamp from Stampendous Inc. It came in the mail yesterday. So of course I had to play with it.


I started by stamping it on white cardstock using black stazon ink. I used colored pencils to color the image and then I fussy cut it out. 

 I then made a background with watercolors. I just put the colors randomly on the cardstock and I splattered it with watercolors as well.  I then cut it to the right size for an ATC. 

Next I used STAMPlorations Bubble Dance Stencil.  with black marker and white gel pen

preview-web-stencil-073-BubbleDance


I stamped the mice and I used the marker to draw a horizontal line. 


I glued the fussy cut mice image onto the ATC card.  


I used Nuvo Crystal Glaze over the bubbles and I put it over the eyes of the little mice. 

If you would like to add the bubble dance stencil to your stash you can use my discount code. to get 20% off your order. 



5 comments:

  1. This is such a cool design with those colors and a wonderful mouse image, Those bubbles look so fantastic too with the white added to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply delightful. I have a whole collection of the house mouse stamps--just love them. Your uniquely designed setting for these two is so well done. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. MariLynn! I love that you've inked it up BEAUTIFULLY! What a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete