Sunday, November 24, 2019

Thanksgiving and being Content




What a blessing to have a day this week that we can join our families friends and neighbors and set aside a day to be thankful. It does make me a little sad that after a day we are "thankful" we start a season of "got to get more." I know that in past years people have fought eachother to get those Black Friday bargains. What would this world look like if we were thankful everyday and practiced being content? I was inspired today by a sermon by preacher Jack Sumption. His sermon was on being content. I decided to do a study on "content" I decided to do it as an acrostic. The photos I share are of the front and back of each page except for the last one which I only show the front; I hope that these inspire and encourage you.






















4 comments:

  1. Oh, this journal is so wonderful and the artwork and messages conveyed are spectacular. Your artistic talent is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend. I am so thankful for your sweet comments.

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous acrostic Marilynn - love your art and your thoughts, and how you have expressed them in such an amazing manner
    Blessing
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete