Friday, November 1, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Card #2

Image may contain: text

Time again for another fun Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I had a lot of fun making this mixed media card. I started by making the background. I used:

 ARTplorations stencils called AUTUMN FALLING.
preview-web-stencil-autumn-falling


I used my gel plate and acrylic paints along with the stencil to make this multi layered  monotype. I have a tutorial on STAMPlorations on a similar monotype using AUTUMN FALLING. You can see that HERE

I stamped STAMPlorations WINTER MUG
preview-TheBeesKnees-WinterMug
I then water colored it and cut it out. I splattered white acrylic paint and highlighted with a white gel pen. I think this mug might have something with pumpkin spice in it, so I quilled a little pumpkin to go along with it. 



SuperSponsor -STAMPlorations has a great selection of Coffee/Tea themed products. You can check them out HERE
If you decide to add any of those great products to your crafty stash, you can use my discount code to get an extra 20% off your order. 
.



29 comments:

  1. Ooooo...I love that giant sized mug!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MariLynn, this is so incredible! What an awesome collage style creation! Happy hopping & hugs, Autumn (SewPaperPaint)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. The quilled pumpkin is just the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly beautiful and I love the quilled pumpkin on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Verna. I appreciated your sweet comments.

      Delete
  5. so much awesomeness...that quilling is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous fall coffee card. LOVE the mixed media style, MariLynn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card MariLynn - love your wee pumpkin detail!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the leafy background and the quilled pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete