Friday, November 8, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog hop Rainbow cup

Image may contain: text

Time again for another fun Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

I had fun making this splatter card with water color paint. I stamped
STAMPlorations Coffee Pot Row
preview-coffeepotrow

I splattered paint on the cardstock with  a medicine syringe.
I used a scrap piece to cut out
CUTplorations Coffee word die
CUTplorations-coffee-preview

I scored the edges to make a frame and added the splattered panel. On the inside I used STAMPlorations Winter Mug 
preview-TheBeesKnees-WinterMug
I water colored the mug and splattered it with the paint. I then fussy cut it and put it on a pop up mechanism. When you open the card it looks like it is floating in mid air. 


SuperSponsor -STAMPlorations has a great selection of Coffee/Tea themed products. You can check them out HERE
If you decide to add any of those great products to your crafty stash, you can use my discount code to get  an additional 20% off your order. 
.



16 comments:

  1. The cards are so well done and beautiful. Great colors Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for the coffee lovers hop. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so wonderful card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow of colors you used on this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun with the rainbow of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous rainbow card MariLynn - love the matching mug on the inside, especially that it is a pop-up element too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete