Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Card #3

Image may contain: text

Time again for another fun Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I had a lot of fun making this mixed media card. I started by making the background. I used:

 ARTplorations stencils called  DAISY PLAY
preview-web-stencil-daisyplay

I used my gel plate and acrylic paints along with the stencil to make this simple monotype.  I stamped the mug using STAMPlorations WINTER MUG 
preview-TheBeesKnees-WinterMug
After I stamped the mug, I water colored it and fussy cut it out. I highlighted with a white gel pen. 

SuperSponsor -STAMPlorations has a great selection of Coffee/Tea themed products. You can check them out HERE
If you decide to add any of those great products to your crafty stash, you can use my discount code to add an additional 20% off your order. 
.



14 comments: