Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop card #5

Image may contain: text

Time again for another fun Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I had a lot of fun making this mixed media card. I started by making the background. I used my gel plate and acrylic paints to make this simple monotype.  I stamped the mug using STAMPlorations WINTER MUG 
preview-TheBeesKnees-WinterMug
After I stamped the mug, I water colored it and fussy cut it out. I highlighted with a white gel pen. 



SuperSponsor -STAMPlorations has a great selection of Coffee/Tea themed products. You can check them out HERE
If you decide to add any of those great products to your crafty stash, you can use my discount code to get  an additional 20% off your order. 
.



16 comments:

  1. Love the white specks on your big blue mug - it adds a fun feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great card!
    Hello from Coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big blue cup against that pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous background and I love the speckles in the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoying your fab backgrounds, so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all the variations with the gelli print backgrounds MariLynn - the possibilities are endless and you really are making the most of them
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maxine. I have so much fun making the gelli printed backgrounds. Once I start by the time I get to a stopping place, I have a huge stack of prints. Now comes the challenge to turn them all into something.

      Delete
  7. Fabulous. I like the white highlights.

    ReplyDelete