Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Worship Wednesday 2 Corinthians 9:10

 Worship Wednesday - Hello, for today I made a monoprint onto designer paper. the blues and purple were where I just cleaned the brayer off onto the paper. I then used ARTplorations Barley 
preview-barley

with yellows and browns to get the layered look. 
 I cut it out to fit into my bible. I then added some white gel pen and colored pencils to add some shading and highlighting. Then I hand wrote the scripture. I used part of 2 Corinthians 9:10




If you would like to add this stencil or any of the other wonderful products from STAMPlorations, you can use my discount code to get 20% off your order. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. I love the wheat design and the wonderful script you have added. Wonderful colors too.

    ReplyDelete