What I used for my project this month:
I made a fun fold card for my project. It is called a triple pocket twist card. I think the term "fun"- fold is more for the recipient than for the maker. I struggled with this card design. Several attempts ended up in the trash before I figured out the fold.
But I do like how it turned out. First I am going to show you the little cards that go inside the pockets. I watercolored and stamped the leaves and used the leaf stencil to add gilding flakes.
You can see the little cards peeking out.
Come join us for this month challenge at
- Players can link up a maximum of 3 projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as a stencil is used -- but each project must be in its own blog post.
- Use of stencil (any brand) is a requirement.
- Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
- No sneak peek project entries; full project photo must be displayed on blog post in order to qualify for the prizes.
- To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and have a text link to the challenge post (blogs only)
- $20 prize code to winner ($25 if STAMPlorations/ARTplorations stencil was used)
- $10 prize code to 2 randomly picked entries ($15 if STAMPlorations/ARTplorations stencil was used)