Wednesday, December 1, 2021

December Stencil Challenge STAMPlorations

 



Happy December. 
What I used for my project this month:






I made a fun fold card for my project. It is called a triple pocket twist card. I think the term "fun"- fold is more for the recipient than for the maker. I struggled with this card design. Several attempts ended up in the trash before I figured out the fold. 
But I do like how it turned out. First I am going to show you the little cards that go inside the pockets. I watercolored and stamped the leaves and used the leaf stencil to add gilding flakes. 





This is how the back side of the card looks. 



This is the front side of the card unfolded.


This photo shows where the pockets are when the card is folded up.
 You can see the little cards peeking out.


This is how it looks all folded up with the little cards tucked away into the pockets.


Come join us for this month challenge at

  • Players can link up a maximum of 3 projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as a stencil is used -- but each project must be in its own blog post.
  • Use of stencil (any brand) is a requirement.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK 
  • No sneak peek project entries; full project photo must be displayed on blog post in order to qualify for the prizes.
  • To qualify for the prize, players must display challenge graphic and have a text link to the challenge post (blogs only)

Prizes:
  • $20 prize code to winner ($25 if STAMPlorations/ARTplorations stencil was used)
  • $10 prize code to 2 randomly picked entries ($15 if STAMPlorations/ARTplorations stencil was used)


1 comment:

  1. What a stunning card fold Marilyn, and I love the wee tags in the pockets
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete