Monday, January 14, 2013

There is a Time

 Today's Technique Lovers Challenge TCL412 was one to let the designer paper on the inside of the card show. I looked at the Mojo Monday 276 and knew right away that it would be perfect for the technique challenge. I ended up modifying the sketch a little, but the mojo 276 sketch really was my inspiration for this card. I used the butterfly from Sweet and Sassy New Creature Digital Stamp. I printed the scripture using my computer. I use my new border punch, floral filler, ric-rac, Want 2 Scrap bling, and quilled roses made from a page from an encyclopedia. I really like how this card came together. I am entering it in Word Art Wednesday challenge 62



Inside of card.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card MariLynn - love your soft colours and the general layout.
    Blesssings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exquisite! Your card is top-notch. Whoever gets it is a very fortunate recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilynn: This is so sweet and beautiful. Thanks SO VERY MUCH for sharing it with us this week. I just LOVE seeing your darling creations. Can't get enough!
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the inside peeking out! Beautiful card!
    I have that punch, too, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marrilynn,
    I really like the way this card looks. My big surprise was how neat the backside of your sewing is. The border punch is a beautiful design.
    Again I want to thank you for posting with us at WAW.
    Carole
    God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete