Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 2013 calendar for my mom


The SCS Ways to Use it Challenge WT408 was to use our New Toys in this New Year. I used this new digi calendar by my Daydream Designs called 2013 Desktop calendar with scriptures. I am entering this in the Word Art Wednesday challenge.61 . The other new things on my card are these quilled roses. New Year's Day I sat and made roses all day long. Also new on this card are the paper doilies, the dp and the floral filler.

The desktop calendar comes with scripture at the bottom and a blank space above the scriptures that you can add whatever you want. I was inspired by the sermon I heard on Sunday about God's Promises.
January -God Keeps His Promises... "This one thing I know; God is for me! I am trusting God. Oh praise his promises! I am not afraid of anything mere man can do to me! Yes, praise his promises."Psalm 56:9-13 TLB
February: God will guide you and give you direction...read Psalm 32:8
March:: Nothing can separate you from the great love that God has for you...read Romans 8:39
April: God will give you peace beyond all understanding....read Philippians 4:7
May: God will help you to be more than a conqueror ... read Romans 8:37
June: God will give you power to defeat Satan and that you won't be tempted beyond what you can handle...read James 4:7 and 1 Corinthians 10:13
July: God will meet every NEED you have from his riches...read Philippians 4:19
August: :God will give you strength when you are weary and power when you are weak...read Isaiah 40:29
September : God will be your ever present help in trouble... read Psalm 46:1
October: God  will make everything work for your good... read Romans 8:28
November: God will never leave you or forsake you...read Hebrews 13:15
December:God promises to forgive all of your sins...read Ephesians 1:7 and 1 John 1:9

I was going to give the other calendar that I made the other day to my mom, but when my daughter saw it she fell in love with it and asked for it. So I made this one for my mom.


4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful calendar MariLynn - love those roses and the scriptures beside the months are an inspirational touch.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, Marilynn. I was just telling Diane that I want to make a calendar project. This is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Have a blessed week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, MariLynn. I cannot imagine making all those little roses, but they are gorgeous and I absolutely love the ones you sent me. I have enough for one more special creation. I'm hoarding!! I also love the way you showcase the flexibility in creation of these calendar pages. Love your scriptures on God's promises. He is so faithful to every one of them! Blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your calendars are so gorgeous, MariLynn!

    ReplyDelete