Friday, January 25, 2013

I have some more cards to share that I made on Wednesday and Thursday.
The one I made on Wednesday is this swirly Valentine's Day card. It was using the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge this week. The images and dp are from My Daydream Designs-The hearts and envelope are from my Daydream Designs set called SENDING YOU LOVE. The dp is from my Daydream Designs set called TICKET TO BLISS PAPER PACK.. I added quilled flowers, pearls and a simple stamped image from Mark's Finest Papers set called LOVE LOVE LOVE

This calendar card is for my oldest daughter. I used scraps that were on my desk from making cards earlier in the week. I added a calendar from my Daydream Designs called1013 DESKTOP CALENDAR.I put it on an easel card. I added quilled roses, pearls, buttons, twine and brads.


I realized yesterday that I had a lot of girly Valentines and so few "GUY" ones. So here is one that I think will go to my husband!





3 comments:

  1. MariLynn...these are all gorgeous cards. Love you new calendar card, and the heart/love one is so fabulous. You were on a roll girlfriend, and the creative juices were definitely flowing. Love your creative talents...and your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Valentine cards and calendar!! What a great idea to make the calendar on an easel card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MariLynn these are great projects - love the way you used an easel card for the calendar, and the masculine valentines is amazing.
    Your quilled roses are fantastic!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete