Monday, January 21, 2013

Daydream Desings - Hearts Hop





Welcome to the blog hop for Daydream Designs. The blog hop will be from today (Monday 21st) through Thursday (24th). You will want to visit each blog, not just for the wonderful inspiration from the design team, but if you comment on each of the participating blogs, you might win a chance to get a $20 gift certificate to the Daydream Designs Store.

If you came here from Kris's blog
you are right on track.
If you didn't you might want to go back and start at the beginning with Diane's Blog.
If you get lost along the way, here is a list of the participating blogs.

Diane
Amy
Beth
Debbie

Helen
Jenn
Jerusha
Karen
Kris
MariLynn (Me)
Michelle
Miesje

Sandi
Stephanie
Traci
Vicki

 The theme for our hop, is HEARTS!!!!!
The Daydream Designs Store has a wide selection of images and sentiments to choose from when it comes to Hearts and Valentine's Day.
My first card was super easy and I had it made in less than 5 mins. The heart is from the colorized-set called SENDING YOU LOVE COLOR DIGI SET

The scripture sentiment is from  

I printed them both next to eachother on a sheet of white cardstock. I glued some paper roses to the heart, I added some WANT 2 SCRAP bling in the corner and I added pink cotton candy stickles to the dots on the design. Such a fun, quick card.


My second card took a little longer to make it took me about 15 mins. The sentiment is from the


The adorable little puppies were from the colorized


I printed the image and sentiment. Cut them into rectangle panels. I matted the two panels and used heart hole punch. The pink paper that I used was a digital paper from 


If you have never used a digital paper pack before, you really should give it a try. There is a certain satisfaction that I have knowing that I made this card only using white cardstock. I sewed the panels to the base. I embellished with a white bow and some more bling from WANT 2 SCRAP..



My last card used more of the paper from the 


The scripture is from the 


I used my MS decorative border punch to frame the scripture. I added some punched hearts and some quilled roses that I made using an old encyclopedia..
 





Diane is so generous, she is offering the following  free digi's for you to use on your cards.
Free Digis Have Expired. Sorry

If you want the little envelope check out the store

Head over to Michelle's blog because she is the next stop on the blog hop.

24 comments:

  1. I love all your wonderful projects. You make it so easy to use the Daydream digital images. The Love scripture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!! I love those puppies! The verse cards are so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MariLynn...LOVE all three of your fabulous creations. The scrolled heart and word art verse go perfectly together. Great idea! Your puppy love card is beyond sweet--love the little touch of bling. And the last one is just stunning. You've framed the verse perfectly. I'm so glad you used that for the hop. Thank you so much for joining the hop to showcase your amazing inspirations...and thank you for being a part of the Dream Team. I love having you there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects! Loving the Heart themed blog hop. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marilynn, these are gorgeous! I'm so glad you used those amazing roses on your creations, too! I'm in love with your middle card and the sentiment you chose for it! Wonderful cards! Have a blessed week! ~H

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet cards, love all the hearts and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOo...love them ALL Marilynn! I especially love the ones you added your handmade roses to. There's just something extra special about those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marilynn: What stunning cards you've created for the hop. I just adore Daydream Desings' images, and you've done an amazing job with them. THanks for all the wonderful inspiration. Have a blessed week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of your cards are adorable! What great work - very stunning - thanks for the hop and for displaying your work to give us inspiration! Enjoy your day! http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are gorgeous. I am with you, love using digitals as they are so very versatile. You can keep it CAS or go all out! Love the simplicity of your roses added to that heart and your quilled flowers are beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing....love the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh, those puppies again, They are so very adorable! Both cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards the scripture one is Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MariLynn, all three of these are just fabulous. You've used some of my favorite Scriptures and I love your bling and floral embellishments. Its all just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful creations, MariLynn!! I am mesmerized by your encyclopedia roses. You always add the neatest touches! I appreciate the heart you put into all your creations! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. MariLynn - Your cards are all beautiful but the first is my favorite! The colors are so soft and feminine and I'm guessing you made those sweet roses! Gorgeous job!
    Blessings,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. What delightful cards and framed sentiment! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  17. 15 minutes to make a card? Incredible. Thanks for your portion of the blog hop.
    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these - the roses are amazing - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards MariLynn - I particularly like the first one.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all lovely but I adore your puppy one the best, the colours are soft and the sentiment is lovely.

    Thankyou for the opportunity to win a prize on your blog hop and thankyou for the freebie.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What beautiful projects!! I love your wall-art. Sooo pretty!! And those puppies are just so adorable. They raise the cuteness factor of any project. Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Three beautiful cards, Marilynn! Love seeing those lovely little roses! Great showcasing of the DD images and papers!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Marilynn,
    Three unique cards. There is a classic beautiful look to 1 and 3. # 2 is sweet and in a way very endearing. As usual you have created form your heart and done great justice to the product.
    Carole
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    ReplyDelete