Friday, September 20, 2019

LOVE ONE ANOTHER

The card I made today was really fun to make. Yesterday I made this mono print. I loved the movement and combination of colors. I love taking white paper and making something unique. That is why I love my gel press plate. I decided to use this print to make a card for the Unity Stamp Co mini challenge. Their challenge is to use a stencil with their stamps. 


I decided to use my favorite stencil of all time. ARTplorations BUBBLE DANCE.
preview-web-stencil-073-BubbleDance 
I was selective on which parts of the stencil I used. I used a black thin sharpie to make the circles on my mono print. 


After I had traced the bubbles that I wanted, I took a white gel pen and added some shading and highlights.

I used the butterfly from Unity HERE TODAY HERE TOMORROW 
Sentiment from Unity LET LOVE GROW
Dragonfly from Unity BOLD INSIGHT

I turned this card into an easel card. 


What I like about this butterfly and dragonfly is when I fussy cut them out, they are super easy to manipulate to make them look very realistic, 



Thoughts and reasons behind my use of   the dragonfly and butterfly with this sentiment
 LOVE ONE ANOTHER...
1. First of all I thought that an orange-rust butterfly and a blue-green dragonfly would look good with this background. 
2. Butterflies and dragonflies are both different but they can love each other. Our differences don't determine our ability to love. 
3. I just like butterflies and dragonflies. LOL.




If you would like to buy this fabulous ARTplorations stencil,

preview-web-stencil-073-BubbleDance

 you can use my discount code and get 20% off your order. 



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow MariLynn what a beautiful creation - love how you have used the bubble stencil, and then the white pen highlights - it makes the bubbles look real! The butterfly and dragonfly are stunning over the rich background print.
      Blessings
      Maxine

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Verna. I had a lot of fun making the bubbles and they were so easy.
      Blessings.

      Delete
  3. This is soooo amazing! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete