Friday, September 13, 2019

a day of fun with my STAMPlorations products





Some projects are quick ones that only require a little time to complete and then there are ones that take all day. This was one of the longer ones, but I had a lot of fun making it. What was fun with this project is I started with 3 colors of solid cardstock. White, Black and Kraft. Any other colors were added. These products that I used to make this card are from STAMPlorations.

 ARTplorations Bloomdala Bliss #9 and 


preview-web-stencil-bloomdalamask9


preview-web-stencil-032-showerofflutters



preview-web-stencil-064-peoniesallover

preview-perchedbird

and STAMPlorations In Bloom: Darling Dog Roses
InBloom9-DarlingDogRoses


This was one of the two gel prints that I cut up for the front of the card. 
I put the strips on white cardstock and put on a black cardstock base. I masked the center strip and stamped the roses and painted the roses. I added white dots with a gel pen. The little die cut bird that i had cut out of kraft cardstock for yesterday's project was sitting on my desk so I decided to paint him. The scripture and bird are popped up on dimensionals. 

For the inside of the card, I put another card. I used this gel print

I did the same technique as yesterday by painting black around the edges. 

Then I had fun. I added little white dots and highlights to the print with a gel pen. I place it on a white card that lifts up. I figured it was a place for signatures. 

This is the other part of the inside. I took a gel print and cut it into strips. I mitered the corners and outlined with a black marker. I stamped the thank you sentiment onto a piece of scrap cardstock left over from the from one of the prints I used on the front of the card. 

One last piece of scrap for the back of the card and I hand wrote my blog address.


If you liked any of the products that I used and want to add them to your crafting stash/supplies you can use this discount code to get 20% off your order. 

Thanks for reading this long post. Happy Crafting.


I am going to share this card with WORD ART WEDNESDAY. 

5 comments:

  1. You have done all the Stamploration products proud as these card creations are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Verna. I had a lot of fun. Can you tell?

      Delete
  2. Always enjoy crafting with Stamploration products so I especially enjoyed your product. Paper piecing your background is great. tfs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. Shery's products are really neat. I have so many favorites.

      Delete
  3. What a day of fun you had MariLynn, and with spectacular results!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete