Friday, March 1, 2019

World Day of Prayer - STAMPlorations









. World day of Prayer is the first Friday of March. so that would be today. I made these 2 cards to celebrate. Both cards used papers that I made using acrylic paint and markers on my gel plate. Both cards have a pop up element. Both cards are hints to what next week's SCS MIX-ability challenge will be. I will be hostessing it next week so make sure you come and check it out. Speaking of  SCS MIX-ability challenge, my friend Kyra is hostessing this week. You can see her challenge HERE.
My first card is for that challenge. I "drew" my line with the punched edge with a strip of mono printed paper behind the cut edge.  

I used STAMPlorations CUTplorations
preview-flutterzen2layeringdies
preview-uppercasealphabetplate


3 comments:

  1. So beautiful and perfect for this special day! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so lovely...these butterflies celebrate this day so well! tfs

    ReplyDelete