Saturday, March 9, 2019

Making music

 It has been awhile that I have made a card with a challenge in mind where I wasn't one of the designers. It was fun to sit and just be creative. I came across the Double D Challenges.  The current challenge is lets make some MUSIC

My friend Deb had given me this image by Northwoods Rubber Stamp. I had colored it several years ago and it had been sitting in my "too pretty to not use, but haven't had the occasion to yet" box. I used a CUTPlorations die to cut it. I added a STAMPlorations sentiment. The dp was some I had sitting on my desk.


The inside has piano keys, sheet music and popped up die cut butterflies. It wasn't until I took the photos that I noticed that I put the one panel with the words upside down. Little mistakes to keep us humble. 


This photo shows just how popped up the butterflies are.


14 comments:

  1. This is adorable and so creative! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Let's Make Some Music" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW how creative and just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Make Some Music’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous musical design and I love those gorgeous butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a delightful card, MariLynn...especially like the little pop up butterflies. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see that you were able to create this wonderful and fun card from a piece that you did long ago and saved. I love the inside and the outside. Great idea to pop up the butterflies. This makes for a very favising card. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Make Some Music’ challenge!
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card full of dimension and beauty!

    ReplyDelete