Sunday, March 3, 2019

March STAMPlorations Mixed Media Challenge - New Beginnings

Hi I don't know about your part of the world but March is coming in like a Lion. And it is always a great time to get crafty. Come join us at STAMPlorations for the

  • You can link up as many projects as you want (1 project per blog post)
  • Projects can be anything -- including cards -- but stencils must be used
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • To qualify for the prize, you must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players







I placed my ARTplorations stencil on to my gel plate. I randomly applied paint.

How the plate looked when I lifted up the stencil.


The monoprint I made.



 I made this card for my dear friend Ann. She is in the far right in this photo. She this last week went from living alone to moving into a care facility. I wanted her to have something bright and cheery and the sentiment ..."and in the end is a new beginning" was the perfect sentiment.



preview-dreamflower0preview-LayeredButterflies





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mixed media design. I like the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Verna. I was trying to go vibrant which is so out of my comfort zone.

      Delete