Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Left over challenges... had to make a new card to accommodate.


When I made my multi challenge card, I had one challenge that I just could figure out how to fit it in. That challenge was from Double D Challenge blog to use gingham. That in itself was a challenge because I didn't have any gingham in my stash so I decided to make my own. 

I inked up a giant stamp that was for making writing paper.

I then inked the stamp up again and rotated it 90 degrees and stamped again. making lots of little squares.

I then colored the grids with a brown maker, and the result was a dark brown gingham.



When I decided to make this new card, I decided to hang on to a few of the challenges that I used on the other card. I kept the 2 challenges that were to use Kraft, and I kept the challenge to use paint.
I made a mono print using my gel plate, and acrylic paint and
preview-stencil118-EthnicOrganicTwo




10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! And, you made your own gingham pattern! Love the texture you added with the gauze. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Gingham" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and I love how you adapted that stamp to make your plaid paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And she did it! She made her own gingham. My hat off to you. Thanks for joining in the fun and sharing with us at Double D Challenge "Gingham".
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW look at you go! How awesome that you actually MADE your own gingham ... looks awesome! Well done! Love your creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your idea to create your own gingham! Gorgeous work!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete