Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Crafting by Designs: For the Boys 3/13-3/19

Crafting by Designs Challenge: For the Boys
Date:3/13-3/19

The image that I received from the sponsor was called With love

Such a cute little bear with balloons. The first thing I thought of was to make a card for my daughter's college roommate who had a little girl this week. I had it all sparkly and pink, then I read the challenge... for the boys. I thought of saying if it wasn't for little girls where would the little boys be? But because it was such a cute image I made a little boy card for my favorite little boy. My grandson. When I sent him a card the other day, He loved the wiggly eyes on the card so I had to add wiggly eyes to the bear. 



1 comment:

  1. Ah, you know why I love the baby girl card....even though my girl is spelled differently! I absolutely love the little guy and his balloons with twine. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete