Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Word Art Wednesday - 1 Corinthians 12:27


Happy Wednesday.  I am excited to share that for this month at Word Art Wednesday, I will be a guest designer. I remember when Word Art Wednesday started. I think it is awesome that is still going strong. The scripture for this week is 1 Corinthians 12:27.  I die cut the envelope and used contrasting cardstock to make it stand out and then I doodled around the edges. I don't think it will hold up running through the machinery at the post office so this will probably be hand delivered to one of the ladies at my church. 



I die cut 3 little yellow butterflies and glued their wings so that they pop up on the inside of the card. 

The butterfly die is a CUTplorations die: FLUTTER ZEN 2 Layering Dies
If you would like to buy this die you can use my STAMPlorations discount below to get 20% off your order.

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous. A wonderful design and fabulous colors. And that is a great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete