Friday, December 20, 2019

Joy and the Presence of God


I did some water coloring with stencils.
I used ARTplorations 
 and 

I used CUTplorations 
to make this little mini bible TAG journal.



I journaled Psalm 21:6

One of the things I have learned the past few months of bible journaling is if an idea isn't coming together there is usually a reason. If I wait on God it all comes together when it is supposed to. I had seen this quote on "joy" several weeks ago and knew I wanted to journal it. I had a verse in mind to put it with, but everytime I tried, it just didn't work. I didn't like how the page turned out. So I decided to wait.  Today when I was journaling, I knew the reason I had been waiting. It works so perfectly with this verse.  It is so cool when God does that. 




If you would like to use my discount code at STAMPlorations you can get 20% off your order.



21 comments:

  1. You always do such beautiful designs and these are wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous art and fabulous results MariLynn - I do love that quote too, and paired with the verse it is wonderful, as they so complement each other
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly beautiful! I LOVE the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful Piece of Art - My Pastor has been speaking on Love, Peace, Joy these past weeks! Giving us Hebrew lessons as well - and next year we are attending a Hebrew class at church - I am excited about that! Lovely work - TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun that would be to journal. Have fun at the lessons. Blessings.

      Delete
  5. Wow, gorgeous! Wonderfully creative use of stencils and I love the abstract results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Beautiful colors and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. Your tags look like watercolour masterpieces. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came over from the STAMPlorations blog where you explained how you made the "Paper" for these. They are sooo beautiful and make absolutely gorgeous tags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tag shape makes a wonderful
    "journal". It's small, but large
    enough to show off great sentiments
    and beautiful flowers. thanks for
    sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these and especially ❤️ that you added scripture to them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors, flowers and album. I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WONDERFUL tag album that you shared on the STAMPlorations Blog!
    LOVE your stenciled panels and yes, I know exactly how you felt before cutting in to the but I think this stitched tag and your inky talent will definitely make writing on each panel a pleasure and it's great to see you have already started => BEAUTIFUL and PRECIOUS :)

    ReplyDelete