Thursday, January 2, 2020

Happy New Year


Happy New Year. STAMPloration Stencil challenge today. I made a new tag page to add to the tag Bible art journal I started last year. For the past several years I have had a “word “ for the year that I first pray and ask God to show me what the word should be and then focus on that word throughout the year. This year my word is actually 2 related word ds testimony/testify.  I wrote “testify” on my tag.   I am going to writeTestimony on my next tag. The background on the tag is a mono print made with ARTplorations Onion in raws 
I had my tag finished or so I thought. I even had it photographed and put it in this post. But after a couple of days of looking at it I realized it wasn't finished. It needed a butterfly. So I added a butterfly with a little bit of glitter on the body. Now it is done. I used STAMPlorations Butterfly Row.

  • You  can link up an unlimited number of projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as a stencil is used -- but each project must be in its own blog post.
  • Use of stencil (any brand) is a requirement.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK 
  • No sneak peek project entries; full project photo must be displayed on blog post in order to qualify for the prizes.
  • To qualify for the prize, you must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only) 

Prizes: $15 gift certificate to winner / $10 gift certificate to runner up / $5 gift certificate to 3 randomly picked entries

2 comments:

  1. Another bright and beautifully colored tag design. Keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this tag MariLynn - the monoprint is gorgeous, and a butterfly almost is a trade mark of yours, and this beauty certainly 'finishes' the tag stunningly :) My word for the year is Praise ...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete