Thursday, January 30, 2020

Fruit


This last week alone, John 15:2 showed up in two bible studies and on several different un-related facebook posts. When a verse keeps getting repeated like that, I am convinced that God is saying "MariLynn, MariLynn??? Are you listening?" 
After seeing it over 5 times, I decided to meditate, pray and journal it. 
I had a lot of fun watercoloring these grapes. I wrote the Fruit of the Spirit Galatians 5:22-23 on the individual grapes. I watercolored the scripture. I decided to watercolor the whole section of the Vine and the Branches. 

Here is a close up of the grapes. 



2 comments:

  1. Those grapes look so real and yummy too. That is a wonderful verse you added to the journal page too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully illustrated MariLynn - a wonderful passage, and isn't it interesting the various ways God uses to get our attention! Five times in one week - that certainly would grab my attention too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete