Wednesday, January 15, 2020

STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge - Butterfly tag

First 2 photos are from a tag I made at the beginning of the month. 






You can still join us at STAMPlorations for the Stencil Challenge. I made a second tag to go with the one I shared the other day. Since my word for the year is TESTIFY/TESTIMONY I had to make the second tag to cover that second word. I had to add a butterfly to the first tag even when I thought I was done so I had to add some to this one as well. I used the same stencil to make the background. ARTplorations Onion in Raws. I also used STAMPlorations Butterfly Row. 

I hope this inspired you to created. Do you have a "word" for your year?


3 comments:

  1. This tag is so gorgeous. It has a pretty design and awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these tags MariLynn - yes I have a word - Praise!! Something I find I am to be intentional about doing - praising the Lord
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an awesome word. PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM... Blessings and thank you Maxine.

      Delete