Monday, December 2, 2019

Bible journaling- December 2

I am thankful to be part of a bible believing, bible preaching church. Each Sunday morning before we have our lesson time, our preacher leads us in the bible declaration. I decided to write it out an put in the front of my bible. It says:

This is my bible. 
I am what it says I am.
I have what it says I have.
I can do what it says I can do.
Today I will be taught the Word of God.
I boldly confess, my mind is alert, my heart is receptive.
Today I will receive the incorruptible,
indestructible, ever living Word of God
 and I will never be the same. Amen.



3 comments:

  1. So very gorgeous and wonderful colors. And I love the Bible declaration too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great declaration! I may borrow it if you don't mind...what a great thing to put in the front of your Bible and to declare each time you read it. Wonderful.
    Blessings.
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cath. I would love to share it with you. I borrowed it from my preacher and I have a feeling he borrowed it as well.Blessings.

      Delete