Sunday, February 3, 2019

STAMPlorations February Mixed Media Challenge

  • You can link up as many projects as you want (1 project per blog post)
  • Projects can be anything -- including cards -- but stencils must be used
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK
  • To qualify for the prize, you must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only)
  • Prizes: $15 GC for the winner (voted by the team); $5 GC to three (3) randomly picked players

For my project I thought about what I really like about mixed media. I love the textures and colors. 
When I started I didn't know what exactly I was going to create I just wanted lots of different textures. I added texture paste and ARTplorations Clustered Hearts Stencil.

preview-clusteredhearts
You can see where I did that next to the little key on the top tag. It was kinda hard to photograph. I added copper metallic rub on top of it. I also added texture by doing faux barnwood with glue and paint. I also glued some cheesecloth down. I added more texture by gluing CUTplorations Clustered Hearts Die. I stamped on the tags using STAMPlorations Pocket Blooms
preview-PocketBlooms-Shery






2 comments:

  1. Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture and the gorgeous colours. The copper key looks great and love the tag on the tag and the 'key' to your heart....Wonderful design and fabulous inspiration, thank you x.

    ReplyDelete