Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Crafting By Designs. Anything Goes Challenge Feb 6-25

Design Team - Crafting by Designs


Date:  Feb 6 - 25
Theme:  Anything Goes
Host:  Julia




It was fun seeing all the fun images at Imagine That Digistamp. The owner Kris Breach and I were on Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge blog a long time ago. It is neat to remember her and the fun times we had. I used the tulip image to decorate a cd- envelope. I filled the envelope when it was finished with embellishments that I mailed to a friend who needed some cheering. 



8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful heart valentine design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to decorate the envelope MariLynn - love the layer of gauze that softens the whole image and adds so much interest
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MariLynn ♥ Awwww... it is SO GREAT to connect with you again! I miss my girls at SSIC ♥ As you can see, I've been busy, lol - but I do miss being on DT's. I just love what you did with the "Tulips in Watering Can" - so soft and pretty, and great job thinking outside the box by decorating a CD envelope!! I never wouldda thought of that! I bet your friend was cheered up by that. You're so sweet. :)

    I invite you and the girls at CBD team to come link up your ITD creations in my "Anything Goes" challenge at ITD’s Creative Playground Blog - if you link up by Feb. 14th you will also receive my latest brand new digi, "Llama Kisses" FREE ♥

    Kris, Owner/illustrator
    www.ImagineThatDigistamp.com


    ReplyDelete
  4. You always use such creative items! This CD envelope is no different and is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete