Saturday, February 9, 2019

Bible Journaling with STAMPlorations


Another entry in my Bible Journal.
I made a page based on the sermon series that our preacher Jack Sumption just finished about God and his prepositional relationship. 
God is with us Immanuel.
God is in us
God is for us
and God works through us as the church.  

I stamped the cross and dove from STAMPlorations Faith Expressions 2 stamp set. 

I used an alphabet set to stamp the words. I journaled with a black pen. I used a marker to make a box around the prepositions. I watercolored the cross the dove and the insides of the boxes. The little heart was a die cut heart that I glued down and added teal glitter too.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful journal entry for your Bible! It's also helpful for memorizing to set up a rhythm with a selection of coded words like emphasizing prepositions! And it has made it easy for you to color block. Great technique idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca. I agree with you on the memorizing. :) Blessings.

      Delete