Thursday, February 14, 2019

It's a Girl Thing- Sunshine (STAMPlorations - Mixed Media Card)


I had fun playing with my craft supplies today. I made a card for the Splitcoast Stampers MIX- ABILITY challenge to make an Array of Sunshine. We could choose to make a sunset or rainbow array. I chose rainbow. I decided to use STAMPlorations It's A Girl Thing- Sunshine. set.  Wasn't that the perfect choice? It had sunshine in the title. I stamped 2 of the flowers several times. I water colored them leaving some white spaces and fussy cut, shaped and layered them.  I took plain cheap water soluble markers and I drew on my gel plate. I then sprayed the plate with water and I then dipped the cardstock onto the gel plate. I then did distressed barnwood technique over the rainbow. I added a die cut butterfly. I used CUTplorations Flutter Zen 2 Layering Dies. I only used one of the layers so that the rainbow could show through.  

If you have been inspired and would like to order this stamp set or die you can use my STAMPcode to get a discount on your order.  Check out all the wonderful products at STAMPlorations. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colors, the background, the flowers and that wonderful butterfly.
    Great edged die for the card base too.

    ReplyDelete