Friday, April 6, 2018

Don't worry butterfly card


 is to incorporate a quote on your project,
This quote from Corrie ten Boom, is probably one of my favorites.
Since I couldn't find it, I am assuming that it is a retired set from Our Daily Bread Designs called Don't Worry. I guess since I have had it for 8 years that it isn't surprising that it is retired. I used it on the front of my card and also on the pop up on the inside. The other stamps I used on this card are from STAMPlorations. I used. 
preview-BlossomLikeAButterfly

SheryRuss_ButterflyRow2x6-preview
and
stmp1082.jpeg
TRENDY BUTTERFLIES

The background was done with cheap water soluble markers and acetate. I fussy cut the big butterfly and one of the little butterflies from the border. I curved the wings to make them have some dimension. I added glitter to all the butterflies wings on the outside. The inside butterflies were just stamped with black stazon ink. Check out the video below to see how the pop up looks.




4 comments:

  1. Oh MariLynn this is so beautiful - love the that pop-up element, and the outside is exquisite.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maxine for your sweet comment. Blessings to you to my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that wonderful sentiment and your butterflies are so beautiful colored that way. This is a gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MariLynn, you can never go wrong with butterfies, right? I love how you added the extra dimension in the butterfly row. Your color selections are perfect for your design. Thanks for sharing this card and the video clip (great view of the added butterfly piece).

    ReplyDelete