Monday, April 16, 2018

Banner on Tag


The Splitcoast Stampers TLC686 challenge was to hand draw a banner.

I made this tag by layering several different coordinating papers. I drew the banner onto designer paper. I outlined it with a black sharpie marker. I cut it out and glued it to  piece of cardstock to make it sturdy I added paper springs to the bottom of the banner to give it dimension. I stmped the sentiment and added white highlights.I like using the stamp set that I did because it looks handwritten when I add the white highlights. I splattered the tag with white acrylic paint. I added hand made roses, brads, twine and tulle to fi
nish off the card. I used 2 different STAMPlorations stamp sets.
stmp1082.jpeg


and 


preview-BlossomLikeAButterfly



10 comments:

  1. Oh what a pretty tag MariLynn - love the flowers and the gorgeous butterfly - your handmade banner is stunning
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty tag, MariLynn! And I love the dimension on the butterfly! Also...couldn't help myself but thought it needed to be said: I always smile whenever I visit your blog and the first thing I see is that awesome family photo! You are so blessed with a beautiful family :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shery for your sweet comments. Blessings my friend.

      Delete
  3. MariLynn, this tag is so lovely. Aren't those Stamploration butterflies great to work with? The colors, papers, flowers and sentiment banner all come together so well. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, I love my STAMPloration stamps especially the butterflies.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful tag with great colors and dimension. I love the butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, MariLynn! I love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete