Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scalloped Circle Layered Rose Tutorial

I punched out 10 scalloped circles out of several different shades of pink.
I placed the circles so that the different colors alternated.

I then brought all the circles together and made a stack.



I used a compass point to pierce through the entire stack.



I placed a brad in the center to hold the stack together.





I scrunched up the top circle.






Here is what the flower looks like to start.






Then I continued scrunching, one layer at a time









The finished product. I used my fingers to fluff it up a little.






5 comments:

  1. These are so cute - thank you for sharing!! I will have to give it a try (when I borrow my sister's scallop punch LOL):>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! very cool, thanks for sharing this tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    These are so pretty!
    Looking forward to making a card with roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn, I think these roses are fabulous!! Thanks for the easy to follow tutorial. I'll have to go and make some of these. Oh, BTW, thank you for your comment on my blog, regarding the funny stamper's poem.

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorial! I wondered how these were made. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete