Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Butterfly Shadow Box

I liked the card I made earlier for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ #13 challenge. I wanted to try a different style of shadow box that has the dimension of the shadow box on the inside, not out to the sides like the SCS tutorial that I used on the first one. My flowers each have a cut out and popped up layer on top of the bottom layer. I added glitter to the centers of each flower. The middle flower is suspended half way between the front and the back. I added two butterflies and the sentiment. This card is also for the Pink Persimmon Sketch Challenge.

12 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is gorgeous. I love Butterflies:) Love the coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marilyn, Your card is beautiful. The wonderful soft colors ,butterflys, sentiment!! Lovely smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay a butterfly card...you so rock at those MariLynn! Love the sparkly flowers tucked in, too...and that sentiment is one of my faves that I have seen...way to go on the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shadow box Marilynn! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of that Pink Persimmon sketch, thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I love this on too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is a gorgeous card!!! Thansk so much for playing! ~Julie Pink P Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a stunning card!! I LOVE the way the butterflies pop off the card!!! GORGEOUS!! and thanks for playing along! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted you to know I have this treasure in my hands, Marilyn. Thank you so much for this beauty and even more for the blessing of your words.

    I am hoping to have inky fingers again! Thanks for your prayers.

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete