Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Black Magic - Happy Mistake


I titled this card black magic - happy mistake, one because I used the black magic technique, second because this card came about from a mistake that I made with my first card. The technique lovers challenge today was to go outside the box. My flowers are what are outside my box. I had everything cut out and colored and I decided to outline the black magic panel with my gold edging pen. I was almost done when the pen let out a huge blob of gold ink. Fortunately none of it got on the top panel and I was able to remove it before it was affected. When I went to put the card together a second time. I decided to add the purple panel turned sideways. I really like how this card looks compared to the first, hence my happy mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment