Wednesday, April 15, 2020

STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. - Neither Nor



It isn't too late to play along. Just remember these rules:
  • You can link up an unlimited number of projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as a stencil is used -- but each project must be in its own blog post.
  • Use of stencil (any brand) is a requirement.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK 
  • No sneak peek project entries; full project photo must be displayed on blog post in order to qualify for the prizes.
  • To qualify for the prize, you must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only) 

Prizes: $15 gift certificate to winner / $10 gift certificate to runner up / $5 gift certificate to 3 randomly picked entries



The craziness of these days makes me turn to my bible for comforting words. I decided to journal
Romans 8:38-29
I used a pencil and my ARTplorations BOLD FLORALS MINI STENCIL
preview-web-stencil-bold-florals-mini
Because I used a pencil with the stencil, I could move the stencil around and put the flowers where I wanted them. 


After I traced the flowers with the pencil, I watercolored the flowers.

Then I journaled the scripture.

Neither death, nor life
Neither angels nor demons
Neither the present
nor the future
nor any powers,
Neither height nor depth,
Nor ANYTHING else in all creation
will be able to separate us from the 
Love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 



2 comments:

  1. Loving how you used the stencil MariLynn, and the end result is a gorgeous page, and a fabulous verse. A great one to ground ourselves with in these uncertain times.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete