Wednesday, April 1, 2020

STAMPlorations April Stencil Challenge- The Lord is my helper



  • You can link up an unlimited number of projects -- any type of project is welcome as long as a stencil is used -- but each project must be in its own blog post.
  • Use of stencil (any brand) is a requirement.
  • Non-STAMPlorations products are OK 
  • No sneak peek project entries; full project photo must be displayed on blog post in order to qualify for the prizes.
  • To qualify for the prize, you must display challenge graphic and link back to the challenge post (blogs only) 

Prizes: $15 gift certificate to winner / $10 gift certificate to runner up / $5 gift certificate to 3 randomly picked entries



The craziness of these days makes me turn to my bible for comforting words. I decided to journal Hebrews 13: 5-6
I used a pencil and my ARTplorations BOLD FLORALS MINI STENCIL
preview-web-stencil-bold-florals-mini
Because I used a pencil with the stencil, I could move the stencil around and put the flowers where I wanted them. 


After I traced the flowers using the stencil, I used water color paints to paint the flowers. Then I hand lettered the scripture.


Never will I leave your nor forsake you...The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid... What can man do to me?


2 comments:

  1. So very beautiful! I hope you and your family are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MariLynn, that is one of my favourite scriptures, and you have journalled it beautifully. A gorgeous page.
    I hope you and yours are all well - are you sheltering at home yet- we have been in lock down for over a week now, and i was isolating before that - a rather different way to live!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete