Monday, April 27, 2020

Mixed media bible art journal page on hope. Hebrews 10:23


I made this mixed media bible art journal page with 
preview-rosegarden

The other day I use my gel plate and the stencil and acrylic paint to make a monotype. I made a couple of ghost prints on typing paper. I didn't use them for a project, in fact, I thought they were going to be nothing more than scratch paper. I had it sitting on my desk and wondered what it would look like if I watercolored on it. I then added some art ink pens to doodle around the flowers and the leaves. I then added white highlights to the leaves with a white gel pen. Then I started the lettering. I used a thick sharpie marker for the down strokes. I used a thin sharpie pen for the uspstrokes. I used the white gel pen to help the letters stand out more. If you would like to add this stencil to your stash, you can use my design code below to get 20% off your STAMPlorations order. 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful design on your page. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MariLynn this is stunning - what a great development from a ghost print on 'scratch paper' to this amazing page. Love it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete