Friday, October 11, 2019

Cast your anxiety on Him

Last night I was having a hard time not worrying. My friend Lee Ann asked what we should bible journal. I said we should journal about not worrying. She did a page on Matthew 6:34 and the verses leading up to that verse. I had already journaled about that verse so I decided to use 1 Peter 5:7  "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

I took a monotype that I made this week and cut it up into geometric shapes. I then stamped
STAMPlorations In Bloom: Darling Dog Roses.

InBloom9-DarlingDogRoses
I stamped it using black stazon ink. I then water colored them and fussy cut them out. I added some extra roses from a second stamping of the same set to further fill out my page and to kinda cover an oops where the mono type didn't exactly line up.
I  wrote part of the scripture at the top. 



If you like this floral stamp you can get it at STAMPlorations. Use my discount code and you can get 20% off your order. 

3 comments:

  1. What a stunning page MariLynn - worry is a thief of our peace and I can relate to what you are saying - well don on using a negative experience to make this beautiful page.
    Blessings and prayers
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful. A wonderful verse too.

    ReplyDelete