Monday, October 7, 2013

Stencil from a frozen dinner


The challenge at SCS today was to make your own stencil, not used a store bought one. Well, I think mine should count even though I didn't MAKE it. I don't usually buy frozen dinners for my family, but last week I was kinda crunched for time, so I bought a frozen dinner that steamed the frozen vegetables. When I was done cooking the meal, I looked at the package that it was in. I thought it would be neat to craft with. I used white on pale yellow that matched my dp. I took a photo of the medallion so you could see how the homemade stencil looked. It is on my card but with the other elements it is kinda hard to see. I used this week's mojo sketch. Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card for some friends.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are so clever!!!! Stunning card and fabulous stencil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is really something:) Makes my sorry attempt seem silly. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great 'stencil' - isn't thee so much inspiration in the world around us!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete