Tuesday, October 20, 2020

STAMPlorations Happy Birthday


I made my card using a monoprint I made using my gel press. I used STAMPlorations Circle Flexi Templates.  I also used ARTplorations Burst Slimline Stencil I used STAMPlorations Blossom like a butterfly and STAMPlorations Bloom Happy. 




 


Prizes:

- one (1) winner of $50 gift code randomly drawn from the STAMPlorations stash link-up found here
- three (3) winners of $10 gift code randomly drawn from comments left on the birthday hop posts (STAMP blog and designers' blogs)
- two (2) winners of $20 gift code randomly drawn from entries in the birthday linky party
- one (1) winner of $40 gift code randomly drawn from entries in the birthday linky party


Commenting and linking up to the birthday linky party close on November 8
Linking up to the STAMPlorations stash $50 gift code giveaway closes on October 31.


Sales/Promotions

All products in the store are 10% off instantly throughout October. 

You can use my  20% off DT code when ordering -- when you do, your order will include this not-yet-released stencil, Just Plaid square stencil (10 mil):





11 comments:

  1. Oooo I LOVE the texture, layers, colors and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The butterfly looks gorgeous!!! My grandkids would love to have me make something with the butterfly. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute to use a button for the easel card. Your colors are great - My mother loved green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card - love the greens you have used, and that butterfly is the star of the whole card :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card design. I like that it is an easel one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colors and textures! Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use your gel press print!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all your gelli plate printed texture and how you used the Circles Flexi-Template, MariLynn. Beautifully layered card! Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty and totally unique!!

    ReplyDelete