Friday, October 23, 2020

ATC Happy Birthday Day 5


I made these ATC with a print I made using my Gel Press. I used ARTplorations Burst Slimline
and ARTplorations Leaf prints 4 slimline
and I used CUTplorations Uppercase Alphabet Plate die







Prizes:

- one (1) winner of $50 gift code randomly drawn from the STAMPlorations stash link-up found here
- three (3) winners of $10 gift code randomly drawn from comments left on the birthday hop posts (STAMP blog and designers' blogs)
- two (2) winners of $20 gift code randomly drawn from entries in the birthday linky party
- one (1) winner of $40 gift code randomly drawn from entries in the birthday linky party


Commenting and linking up to the birthday linky party close on November 8
Linking up to the STAMPlorations stash $50 gift code giveaway closes on October 31.


Sales/Promotions

All products in the store are 10% off instantly throughout October. 

You can use my  20% off DT code when ordering -- when you do, your order will include this not-yet-released stencil, Just Plaid square stencil (10 mil):



 

8 comments:

  1. Very autumny and nice. I like your colors for my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful results with you gelli plate MariLynn - gives your background wonderful texture and movement
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wonderful texture on your ATC's! Love how you added white lines to your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is so distinctive. I love how you combine the textures and colors.

    ReplyDelete