Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Fall Watercolor


For Watercolor Wednesday on SCS I decided to play along this week. So I pulled out my watercolors and painted with Fall as my inspiration. I then put my two paintings into my Proverbs junk journal. Still practicing my lettering. One thing I learned today when journaling and painting don't do it when you are super tired. I fell asleep painting the leaves on the top one and had to add leaves where I didn't plan because when I fell asleep the paint brush landed on the paper. I also fell asleep while lettering. So that is why my lettering on a couple of words looks a bit off. 








 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful autumnal pages MariLynn - I would give up if I was that tired - I don't work well when exhausted :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete