Wednesday, October 21, 2020

STAMPlorations Happy Birthday Leaf Print Card

 


This card was made with mulitiple layers of prints on my gel press.  I started by putting reds yellows and oranges on my gel press. I then put a leaf from my yard on it as a mask. I took off the paint from around the leaf and put a layer of blue and green down. I used ARTplorations Leaf Prints 4 slimline stencil. And because it was several layers I let them dry and then pulled the print by covering over the whole plate with white. I really loved how this one turned out. After the print dried, I added giliding flakes. 



Prizes:

- one (1) winner of $50 gift code randomly drawn from the STAMPlorations stash link-up found here
- three (3) winners of $10 gift code randomly drawn from comments left on the birthday hop posts (STAMP blog and designers' blogs)
- two (2) winners of $20 gift code randomly drawn from entries in the birthday linky party
- one (1) winner of $40 gift code randomly drawn from entries in the birthday linky party


Commenting and linking up to the birthday linky party close on November 8
Linking up to the STAMPlorations stash $50 gift code giveaway closes on October 31.


Sales/Promotions

All products in the store are 10% off instantly throughout October. 

You can use my  20% off DT code when ordering -- when you do, your order will include this not-yet-released stencil, Just Plaid square stencil (10 mil):


10 comments:

  1. Awesome card. The colours are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Terrific card and technique. I love the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MariLynn - this is stunning - love the depth of colour and design you have obtained. Love it
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layering and colors! Love the leaf design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how beautiful!! That leaf is really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete