Monday, February 3, 2020

Sow in tears

I made this watercolor card today. I drew four circles overlapping then I drew three lines and then I drew a flower and added leaves. 

Then I added my teardrops. These are so easy to make. All it takes is a pencil, a black pen and a white gel pen. I take the black pen and I draw a U with curved wings. 

 The next step is to take the pencil and put a cover on the U leaving the wings uncovered. 

Still with the pencil. I shade outside the U. Think of the U as a clock and I shade from 3 to 6. 
I shaded the inside of the U. I shaded the upper left side from 8 to 1 on that imaginary clock. 

 Last step is take the white gel pen and draw a dot in the left upper part and draw a curved line on right lower part. 

The reverse side of my journal card. 
I tried a different lettering. I really struggled with the "t"s. 


4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful tutorial thank you so.Im going to try it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie. Blessings. I hope you share it when you do.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and wonderful in design and color. Thanks for sharing the technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design MariLynn - and thanks for the tutorial on drawing the tear drops - that is amazing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete