Saturday, February 1, 2020

10 Commandments of Bible Journaling.

Last September in a bible journaling group on Facebook a lady named Nadine Kennedy shared her list of bible journaling commandments. She had 16 rules. I adapted it and came up with my 10 commandments of Bible Journaling. The ones that make sense to me.  I had been thinking about them earlier this week and thought I really should make a page about them to go in my bible. I put it in the very front of my journal bible because there were 2 blank pages opposite eachother. I water colored them to resemble stone tablets.  I especially like rule #1 and rule #10 but all are important to me. 





6 comments:

  1. Good reminders to keep one's self humble and remember to give God the glory for all He has done in us and through us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful set of 'commandments' MariLynn and I love the way you have presented them on the 'tablets'.Fabulous work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete