Saturday, August 17, 2019

Butterfly bookmark

Today I made a really quick bookmark. I took a scrap of paper that I had mono printed with acrylic paint and my gel plate. What I liked about this scrap was the colors.



 I stamped on it using STAMPlorations Butterfly Row
and STAMPlorations Frames and Flowers
I highlighted with a white gel ink pen. I traced around the edges with a black sharpie marker and put it on a piece of kraft cardstock which I also traced around the edges with the black sharpie marker.

If you are interested in making any purchases from STAMPlorations, you can use this code to get 20% off your purchase. 


4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful bookmark. Great colors and I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to use the scrap MariLynn - this is absolutely stunning. Love that stamp and how you have highlighted it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous way to use the butterfly border with loads of color!

    ReplyDelete