Thursday, August 8, 2019

bookmarks

I signed up this month for sending happy mail. We are to send 4 bookmarks. I had so much fun I signed up twice. 

I made 2 out of this mono print that I stamped Anthony's Paper Craft floral background 3. 



 There was extra space on this one so I stamped a trio of butterflies.


 Shery at STAMPlorations has a digital image you can use for National Coloring Book Day. HERE
I water colored it. Then I did something that was really hard I cut it into two pieces to make the bookmarks.





 I decided to add a sentiment to this one. I used STAMPlorations Frames and Flowers set. 


I ended up stamping these little birds from Unity set sideways on the bookmarks.




I used CUTplorations Praying for you die


On this bookmark, I used Anthony's paper craft background floral 2.

I used ARTplorations Tribal Triangles when I made the mono print. I used Anthony's Paper Craft floral background 3.

All my bookmarks I used CUTplorations Tags # 1 Nesting Dies


and for 


4 comments:

  1. Oh what gorgeous bookmarks MariLynn - loving how you have made them with so much variety and such wonderful images - even the cut images look as though they have been made individually and exclusively for that one bookmark.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combo for your card and the bookmarks....very nice....tfs

    ReplyDelete